The 2018-Up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-Up Gladiator JT have speakers in the dash knee position. These speakers can be improved substantially with an upgrade to a larger speaker, but this requires an aftermarket speaker pod. To replace the knee speaker pods in the Jeep dash requires the removal of quite a few panels. How hard is this process? What all does it take? Are there any difficult challenges? Let's find out!
🔊 See the how to replace speakers and remove other stock gear with the MasterSheet from show sponsor Crutchfield! (Available for many different vehicles!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcSTE/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link!
✔️ MasterSheet Purchase Link: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_264MASTER/Crutchfield-Vehicle-specific-Instructions.html - Upgrading speakers? The MasterSheet is INCLUDED with qualifying purchases!
✔️ Jeep Replacement Speaker Pods: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_120JP1014/Metra-JP-1014-Jeep-Speaker-Pods.html
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio