10 Car Audio Build Hacks everyone forgets!
When building a custom car audio subwoofer box, amplifier rack, or speaker adapters there are many time savings techniques we can use. Although each technique may save just a few seconds, multiplied by a few thousand times throughout a build, these "build hacks" can result in significant time savings. Here's 10 that I love to use often in custom car audio!
🔨 Need a 5 Channel DSP integrated amplifier? Check out the AudioControl D-5.1300!
Thank you to AudioControl for sponsoring our channel making the videos possible!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio