Fourth Order box designs allow you to achieve a maximum amount of output, but can have more of a peaky response. These work great for firing through a ski-hole, as a blowthrough, or for a large "wall" type application. Build your own custom subwoofer box by using this blueprint design as a guide.
- Digital blueprint design sent via email with all dimensions for each piece of the box
- Assembly views detailing box construction
- Artistic rendering with box information
- Predicted response details
- Links to instructional videos and recommended materials
- (Please note you are purchasing a digital document sent via email. NO materials are included or shipped)
Once I receive your order I will contact you to discuss design details, I look forward to helping you with your project! - Mark
Fourth Order Slot Port - N4F
What is a blueprint design?
How big is the box?
These box designs are custom. What this means is after you place an order I email you a simple list of the information and rough measurements I need. Since you will be providing the measurements the box I design will fit within your measurements and fit your vehicle. If it won't quite work I will work with you to determine a solution that will.
Do you use the subwoofers specs for designing the box?
Of course! The whole point of building a custom box is to optimize the performance of YOUR exact subwoofers.