A DSP, or Digital Signal Processor, allows us to control time alignment, crossovers, and Equalizers for each speaker in a car audio system. This allows us to fully tune a car audio system to optimize performance, but there are some common misconceptions about DSP that people don't really understand. Let's clear them up!
🔊 Want an easy to use and great sounding DSP? Check out AudioControl's DM and D series!
✔️ DM Series Processors: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/digital-signal-processors/
✔️ D Series Amplifiers: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/power-amplifiers/
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio