When installing a custom car audio system I love to add a DSP ( Digital Signal Processor ) to the system. The DSP allows me to control time alignment, crossovers, equalization and more which enables the sound system of a vehicle to sound its best. This way we can optimize performance from our subwoofers, midrange, midbass and tweeter speakers. But to do all this tuning requires a LOT of tools. I wanted to make sure I have all these tools at the ready in a nice organized cart which will make my tuning process more efficient. Let's take a look at my car audio tuning cart!
🔊 Audition speakers online with Crutchfield's "SpeakerCompare" Tool! Learn more and get a special offer here:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio