Originally released in 2001 the JL Audio W7 design has stood the test of time. Refined with some cosmetic changes in 2011 for the "Anniversary Edition" the W7 is an amazing subwoofer that has unique design features that allow it to create substantial output. But, this subwoofer isn't just for being loud, it reproduces bass with extreme accuracy and immense sound quality. Let's take a deep dive into this subwoofer with an overview of its features and design.
🔊 Learn more about the W7 line and find a dealer here:
Thank you to JL Audio for sponsoring this video!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio