When building custom subwoofer enclosures boxes, amplifier racks, or other custom car audio projects (or even woodworking projects) we need to use sheet materials like wood or plastic. Sometimes these materials are very expensive so we want to optimize our cuts for the least amount of waste. Other times we want to optimize the cut layout to make our cuts as fast as possible. In this video I show how to optimize cut sheet layouts using a tool known as the "Cut List Optimizer"
🔊 My go to subwoofer amplifier: The LC-1.800 from show sponsor AudioControl!
✔️ My review video: https://youtu.be/e8gIXfF7Z1Y
✔️ AudioControl Page: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/power-amplifiers/lc-1800/
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio