Use RADIO to turn on accessories with a RELAY! EXPLANATION & WIRING
When building a complex car audio system you may have other accessories that you want to turn on, things like cooling fans, LED lights, and other items. We want these items to be powered whenever our audio system is on, but the radio only provides a small amount of current for its remote turn on circuit. How can we provide much more current? We can use a relay! Here's how to wire, and use a relay explained!
🔊 Not sure how to remove your stock radio, stock speakers and other components in the factory system? See if Crutchfield has a "MasterSheet" for your vehicle! It makes the process super easy!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link! Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio