THREE wiring checks for BEST SOUND when installing Line Output Converter
When installing a line output converter to add aftermarket amplifiers to a factory car audio system it is critical that we perform three wiring checks. These checks make sure we tap into the correct speaker wire, and make sure we pick the right LOC for the job. Let's learn!
🔨 Need an amazing test tool for tuning and measuring your car audio system? Check out the DM-RTA from show sponsor AudioControl!
✔️ DM-RTA - https://amzn.to/3TX88R2
✔️ DM-RTA Pro Kit - https://www.crutchfield.com/p_161DMRTAPR/AudioControl-DM-RTA-Pro-Kit.html
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio