Even if you are new to car audio you likely know that a subwoofer allows you to improve the bass performance of your system. But from there things can be confusing! What size subwoofer should you get, what is all this talk of dual and single voice coils, how do you match the sub to the amplifier? Let's cover some subwoofer basics!
🔨 For researching what amplifier is best for your application be sure to shop with channel sponsor Crutchfield!
Use the link above for a special offer for CAF fans!
✔️ Crutchfield's subwoofer diagrams: https://www.crutchfield.com/learn/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wiring.html
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio