STOP LOSING BASS! Subwoofer Box Window Brace - How to Make
When building a custom subwoofer box we want the enclosure to be as strong as possible in order to avoid the sides of the box from flexing. If the sound output of the sub makes the walls of the box vibrate that vibration energy is lost acoustic energy. The best thing to use to prevent the sides of the box from flexing is a window brace. How can we make this bracing? Let's cover some tips and techniques!
🔨 For researching and sourcing gear on your next car audio project visit show sponsor Crutchfield!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio