When your aftermarket car audio amplifier isn't playing sound or fails to power up the fix is usually pretty simple. In this video we cover how to use a DMM or digital multi meter to simply check the power and ground, remote turn on, and other signal sources on an amplifier to diagnose a problem for why it is not creating sound, bass, or turning on.
Learn more about AudioControl and their world-class amplifiers, thank you to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Recommended DMM’s:
✔️ Budget Version: https://amzn.to/2IUKtPh
✔️ Professional Version: https://amzn.to/2pleaCe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio