No sound? No power? Fix your amplifier EASILY with THESE EASY TESTS!
When your aftermarket car audio amplifier isn't playing sound or fails to power up the fix is usually pretty simple. In this video we cover how to use a DMM or digital multi meter to simply check the power and ground, remote turn on, and other signal sources on an amplifier to diagnose a problem for why it is not creating sound, bass, or turning on.
Learn more about AudioControl and their world-class amplifiers, thank you to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Recommended DMM’s:
✔️ Budget Version: https://amzn.to/2IUKtPh
✔️ Professional Version: https://amzn.to/2pleaCe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio