In custom car audio it can be difficult to install a new aftermarket speaker into the doors, especially when the mounting depth is limited and the speaker has a large magnet. In this video I account for this by making thick speaker adapters for dad's SQ daily driver.
🔧 Building a car audio system? See what fits with our show sponsor Crutchfield!
🔨 Special Tools and Materials used in this video to make adapters:
- Circle Templates: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/circle-templates
- Spiral Flush Trim Bit (For cutting plastics): https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/product-page/plastics-flush-trim-bit-1-4-spiral-1-4-shank-upcut
- Thick CA Glue: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/glue
- Special drill bit guide: https://amzn.to/37tHsQe
- Long Nose Marker: https://amzn.to/310ESPt
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases