When building a custom subwoofer enclosure we may use Kerfing, or stacking to add a curved bend to the wood of the box. Which method is better though? Let's discuss the benefits and drawbacks!
🔊 Determine what parts are needed for a custom car audio system with Crutchfield!
✔️ New Customer? Get $20 credit by signing up! https://www.crutchfield.com/I-rRAFc0001/rf/ef28766d-4881-4df6-9f8b-287145ad3d36/
✔️ Existing Customer? Check out the CAF fan offer!
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio