We all know that with midrange speakers and tweeters it is important to face them in the right direction and locate them in spots in our car audio system that allow us to achieve optimal sound quality. But why can the subwoofer be aimed the other direction? Why can it be basically anywhere in the vehicle? In this video I explain how we hear and locate sounds and why we can place our subwoofer box in different locations.
🔨 Karma Speaker Wire from show sponsor KnuKonceptz:
✔️ On Amazon: https://amzn.to/32H1pST
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio