Is PASSIVE CROSSOVER pointless if YOUR audio system has a DSP?
Whenever I use a Passive Crossover for a set of component speakers on a car audio system that has a DSP the question comes up: "Why use a passive crossover with a Digital Signal Processor?" In this video I explain why one might be needed depending on the design of your car audio system and what tweeters, midrange and subwoofers are part of the sound system.
🔨 Learn more about the DM-810 and other DSP amps and devices from show sponsor AudioControl here:
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio