You want to add a set of three way component speakers to a car audio system, but the problem is the factory doesn't have a spot to mount the tweeter and 3.5" midrange speaker. So how can I build a custom mounting solution for A-Pillar speakers? Here is how I built the custom set for the JL Audio C7 components in my dad's daily driver sound quality project.
DISCLAIMER: Use of information from this video is at your own risk. You MUST view the full disclaimer here: http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/disclaimer
Tools and Materials:
- Low Temp Plastic (for making an edge on the shape by hand): https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/product-page/low-temp-plastic-select-size
- Professional Air Saw: https://amzn.to/2FQHgOQ
- Speaker Aiming Tool: https://www.caraudiofabrication.com/product-page/speaker-aiming-tool
- Grill Cloth: https://amzn.to/30tDFjo
- Special Thin Marking Tape: https://amzn.to/30mi10m
- Chip Brushes (for fiberglass resin): https://amzn.to/2NsGY4S
- Fiberlass Mat: https://amzn.to/2Trkd57
- Duraglas Body Filler: https://amzn.to/2tcRBlH
- Rage Gold Body Filler: https://amzn.to/2QUuRzH
Disclaimer: Some links may lead to affiliate sites or sponsors. By purchasing through the links your purchase helps support the channel. Thank you for your support!