Four 10" Subwoofers INSTALLED UNDERSEAT in truck = Awesome bass!
After planning, building and upholstering this custom subwoofer box that is going to hold four 10" subwoofers we are finally ready to install in the underseat location of the truck! I need to wire these subs, mount them, do some initial systems settings, and finally the moment we are waiting for, take a listen! Can these four tens in such a small air volume sound amazing? Let’s find out and get this installed!
🔊 Planning a car audio project? Check out Crutchfield for all your gear and research needs!
Access the subwoofer wiring diagrams here:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio