When you install an aftermarket car audio system you may want to use a phone or a high-res player as sort of an auxiliary input, but your source unit may not allow for this which means you may need to send signal directly into the amplifier. If you do so, how can you set up a DSP system to keep some sounds from the existing head unit, while still using the auxiliary device as the main system sound? Let's discuss!
🔊 Get high quality signal cables from our show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔨 Recommended Tools and Materials:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio