DO's & DON'Ts - Picking Amazing Sounding Speakers!
If you are looking to upgrade your car audio speakers to an aftermarket set you want to know the exact features to look for the get the best sound improvement and performance. But not only that, we want to make sure we pick the right speakers that match the install location in our vehicle and will make the most sense for our system goals. Speakers have a ton of different features so what matters most and what should we avoid? Let’s look at the Do’s and Don’t of choosing car audio speakers!
🔊 What speakers fit your vehicle and how can we easily compare? Check out Crutchfield's vehicle selector tool and website:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio