So you are on a budget but still want to purchase a subwoofer to upgrade the bass performance for your car audio system. A great choice that can have you saving money is to buy used, but if the subwoofer doesn't work you could be left with a paperweight. In this video we explore how to properly test a subwoofer with a multimeter along with other visual and audible tests you can perform to quickly make sure a subwoofer will work.
🔊 Take advantage of Crutchfield's "Scratch & Dent" and "Open Box" Options to save! Learn more and get a special offer for qualifying purchases here:
✔️ See "Outlet" Pricing Options here!: https://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/outlet_category_3/Car-Audio-Video-Outlet-Products.html?tp=1
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio