Ceiling Speakers Install! Features you NEED when picking yours!
In ceiling speakers play a big role in today's latest surround sound technology. They can allow our home theater to create an even more immersive experience. They are also great for adding sound to a space where you want to fill the room, but keep the speakers relatively hidden and out of the way. In this video I install a new set of in ceiling speakers for my home theater system and take you along for the process and give some insight for features I find helpful to have for ceiling or in wall speakers!
🔊 Need help with picking in ceiling speakers? Get help from a Crutchfield Advisor and a special offer here: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcHT6/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for sponsoring these videos!
Helpful tech articles from Crutchfield:
- Ceiling Speaker Buyers Guide: https://www.crutchfield.com/learn/learningcenter/home/speakers_inwall.html
- Ceiling speaker install tips: https://www.crutchfield.com/learn/learningcenter/home/speakers/inwall_placement.html
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio