Car Audio Wiring Colors + How to interface with YOUR CAR
If you want to install an aftermarket radio, speakers, and car audio system you will need to know the wire colors in your vehicle. The problem is manufactures rarely use the same colors, or even have the same wires available behind the radio anymore in today's newest vehicles. So what do you do? Here's the answer along with an explanation for the basic wire colors you can expect and what they mean!
🔊 Determine the exact interface products you need for your car audio upgrade, get instructions, and expert help with Crutchfield!
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio