You just finished installing a new set of speakers in your car to upgrade the factory speakers. You turn on the audio system for the first time and... well it just doesn't sound that much better, or perhaps the new aftermarket speakers sound worse! Why is this and how can we fix it? Let's discuss speaker size, efficiency, how OEM manufacturers make cheap speakers sound good and more!
🔊 Need a compact, efficient, and great sounding amplifier for your next car audio system? Check out the ACM line from AudioControl!
Thank you to AudioControl for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio