So maybe you have decided that you want to hire a shop to help you install your custom car audio system. There are definitely some Do's and Don'ts that will make this process go smoothly for both parties, both you and the shop. This way you can obtain an amazing audio system that will be reliable and sound great for years to come, and the shop can make a profit that allows them to reinvest in their business and be available for you next time you need to have gear installed.
🔊 Need a LOC for your install? Take a look at AudioContronl's full lineup of vehicle integration gear, including the LC2i-PRO!
Thank you to AudioControl for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio